IBC stirrer / mixer station, unique solution to
simplify your IBC while maintaining total closure
Automatic Connection System from Drive to Stirrer
The Mixing station houses the drive unit for the mechanincal stirrer/mixer. The advantage
is that each IBC does not require its own drive!
To use, simply place an IBC into the station, press a button to automatically dock the
drive and begin stir your products.
- Cost-saving due to separation of drive and stirring shaft, each individual container
does not have to be provided with a drive
- Pressure-sealed assembly of stirring shaft in the lid
- Simple connection of the drive to the stirring unit
- Separated cleaning of container and stirring unit possible, as the stirring unit with
manway lid can be completely dismantled
- Containers remain stackable due to the removable drive
- The stirring unit is suitable for cubic and cylindrical containers
Materials and Finsih
Non-polluting reusable container made of stainless steel 304, 316 or 316L.
Flush ground internal seams to any Ra value polish (Ra 15 µ-inch is trpical).
Super-secure, sanitary hinged twist knob manway, or one-piece clamping band design. Seals
per FDA, USDA or chemical resistant (per application)
Outlet valve per requirement: Sanitary
tri-clamp or flange outlet
Electric 208 /480 V, 60Hz, 3 Ph
Pneumatic to max. 6 bar
0.5 - 2.5 Hp, available in Explosion Proof design (C I & II, D I & II, Groups C
Mechanical or via gears
Electrically via frequency converter
Other types of stirring units on request